The countdown to NEET 2020 entrance exam for MBBS & BDS courses in various Government and Private Medical colleges affiliated by Medical Council of India has officially begun from 2nd December, 2019 and will end on 31st December, 2019. The NEET exam will be on 3rd May, 2020 and the result will be announced on 4th June, 2020.
Basic details of the exam are given below :
NTA has released the exact dates of the NEET 2020 exam.
|Release of Application form||December 2, 2019|
|Online Submission of form||January 6, 2020|
|Last date of Fee Submission||January 6, 2020|
|Admit card release date||March 27, 2020|
|NEET 2020 Exam date||May 3, 2020 ( from 02:00 PM to 05:00 PM)|
|Result declaration||June 4, 2020|
Steps to fill Application form:
1. Visit the official website of NEET (mentioned above☝).
2. Fill all the necessary details like Personal, Contact, Domicile, Qualification.
3. Adhaar card is mandatory for all Indian citizens to fill the form
4. Upload the scanned images of photograph, signature & left-hand thumb impression in the given format.
- Size of photo – (10kb – 200kb) in JPG/JPEG format
- Signature‘s size – (4kb – 30kb) in JPG/JPEG format
- Size of left thumb impression – (10kb -50kb) in JPG format
- Class 10 Certificate‘s size – (100kb – 300kb) in JPG format
- Postcard size photograph – (50kb-300 kb)in JPG format
5. Make the fee payment, either by Online or Offline mode.
6. Take the printout of the submitted form.
The application form for NEET 2020 will be accepted only after the payment of the mandatory application fee.
|General EWS/ OBC||₹1400/-|
Aspirants may fill the application form via choosing the following mode of payments:-
- Debit card
- Credit card
- Net Banking or Paytm
To get the complete details of the NEET exam pattern and Tips to crack NEET with merit score. Click here👇
📚 Recommended- ⭐Best Books for NEET BIOLOGY
Aspirants must ensure their eligibility as per the eligibility conditions mentioned by NTA.
- EDUCATION QUALIFICATION – 10+2 or equivalent exam from a recognized board with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English as mandatory subjects
- MINIMUM AGE REQUIREMENT – 17 years as on December 31, 2020
- MAXIMUM AGE LIMIT – Born on or before December 31, 2003
- QUALIFYING MARKS – UR – 50%, OBC/SC/ST – 40%, PWD – 45%
- MAXIMUM ATTEMPTS – No limit
- NATIONALITY – Indian Nationals, NRI’s, OCI’s, PIO’s & Foreign Nationals.
HURRY UP! & carefully fill the form…
ALL THE BEST!!